insanity Banner

1 Skin | 4 Codes | 8 Premades
Only one bump per twelve hours.

insanity :: they live among us (adverts) :: my teacher is an alien :: an {o c e a n i c} paradise - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Karah
an {o c e a n i c} paradise (3rd Feb 09 at 5:27am UTC)Quote Reply

Welcome to Baja California, more specifically Cabo San Lucas. Forty-two years ago a hotel Heir started a branch of Sexton Seaside Hotels & Suites here. The Cabo branch of Sexton Seaside Hotels & Suites was built by Jameson Sexton's father when he was just finished college. He moved here to run the hotel and ended up marrying a Cabo native. Now his twin girls run the Cabo Hotel. for years the hotel was the biggest thing in town.

Now though another set of heiress are coming to town. They are publishing heiresses and are planning on reopening the Cabo Branch of Sutherland Publishing House. It existed years ago until there was no one to run it and it closed down. Now a relative has been found and the Beaufort, North Carolina Sutherlands are coming to town. What will this mean for the Sextons?

Aki.
Lunatic

[Avatar]

pmmsnyahooaimgtalk

Re: an {o c e a n i c} paradise (3rd Feb 09 at 5:54am UTC)Quote Reply
Karah; thank you for posting your board's advert. ^_^. This has been moved and accepted. ^_^
Deon

pm

Re: an {o c e a n i c} paradise (3rd Apr 13 at 11:05am UTC)Quote Reply
I like your excellent thought and thanks for nice greetings.

http://www.cellitused.com
 Reply Printable View

eXTReMe Tracker
special thanks to mahud